Feb 07 , 2022
Blonde hair is gorgeous , but also comes with more upkeep than darker hair. Blonde hair tends to be dryer, more brittle and easier to break. There are a few things you can do in order to reduce this from happening.
- When receiving your color, make sure that your stylist uses a Ph Bonder ( ie Olaplex) in your color mixture. I also mix a little Argan or Coconut oil in my color mixture, just to add a tad bit of moisture when applying.
- When shampooing make sure that you include a purple shampoo, this will help keep your blonde toned and brassiness will stay away.
- Keep a healthy hair care regimen with your stylist, regular hydration and protein treatments and trims in between color touch ups. Using products that promote extreme hydration!
- Use De’Anasa HydraLux Botanical Oil Serum which is a lightweight serum/oil that can be used daily to moisturize your hair.
- If you use heat tools make sure to use a thermal blow dry cream, and/or thermal spray and a light oil/serum. These will help protect your strands from the heat.
- Finally Don’t Ove rProcess !!! I suggest touch ups every 4-5 months, unless you have short/pixie cut ! Over Processing will ensure that the quality of your hair will be destroyed!!